• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Soljet ProII SJ-645EX Versaworks

Bili

Hi Guys,
i use Versaworks with my 645EX and the prints come out way too dark with too much magenta...to get decent results i need adjust the color setting and lower magenta and also max the contrat and brightness settings and even that is often not enough to get decent results....i only have 4 generic profiles installed vinyl1, vinyl2, vinyl3 and banner...if i try to add profiles downloaded from the prnters roland site it says the profiles dont support the inkset...i cant add any profiles...the inkset is ecosol cmykcm...its basically a 4 color set with 2 extra heads using cyan and magenta.
besides that i am getting the same printer that was used for dye sub and want to continue using dye sub on it but am not sure which inkset to use and if there are dye sub profiles to use on versaworks...any help would be appreciated.

Bili

UPDATE:
today i installed a trial version of onyx postershop and selected a 4c ecosol max inkset and the prints are good...not too dark...just like they should be...the only issure i have now is that greens are printed grainy....any suggestions on that.
and also does anyone know how i can make versaworks use a 4 color inkset?