• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some input please.

showcase 66

The one high school here has asked me to come up with a design for their new soccer uniforms. They wanted something like European teams have as a "badge" type design.

Only real requirements are:

Blue & silver
there tiger logo on it
soccer ball
and possibly incorporating the Route 66 symbol. Route 66 runs right thru town there.

I am not to familiar with soccer anymore. Played when I was a kid and in school but don't watch it.

Any input on if one of these looks like I am going in the right direction or any other critiques are much appreciated.

Thanks.

Attachments

• KA SOCCER.jpg
    KA SOCCER.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 85

TammieH

They both look good to me. If you look at European Soccer badges you will notice they run the gamut as far modern, versus old school design. I assume, you have to use the beveled fonts, yes?

Jillbeans

I would not use two different 3D/chisel fonts in the same layout.
I would make the tiger on the left top panel so it's looking into the layout not away.
Is he supposed to be in an oval or a circle? He looks distorted.
And the lines under the soccer ball in the left option look like a camel toe...I'd lose those.
I prefer that outer shape, tho.
Love....Jill

laserman70

get rid of the Tiger font. Just to thin to work well.
The tiger claw marks need to be brought down.
show where they start.

showcase 66

Thanks for the input.
They want the tigers font to stay that same. The KA can be changed. I wasnt to sure about having that chiseled.
The logo is in an oval.
Jill you crack me up. Will definitely have to change the claw marks around a bit. I like your thought about the logo on the left side. Looks better and stands out a bit more that way.

Thanks for everyone's help. Will post another image up a little later when I can get back to working on it.