• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Some memes I created

ams

I was a Boy Scout and it was tough to raise ranks and had a lot of hard work. So today everything is dirt easy and it's given to you with almost no effort.

Due to the change in name from Boy Scouts of America to Scouts BSA, due to them letting girls and "transgender" kids in it. I had to go and create me some memes for it.

BSA.jpg

BSA2.jpg

BSA3.jpg

DerbyCitySignGuy

Also ex-BSA and have no issues with the changes.

You need to educate yourself and reconsider what humor is, because neither ignorance nor intolerance is funny. Signs101, despite the constant bickering, is ultimately a professional forum and this kind of garbage has no place in a professional setting. Save it for the Daily Stormer.

There are probably some good lessons that the community could learn from being in the boy scouts. Eagle Scout and OA Brotherhood here also.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
He's just gonna see stars......................when someone gets through with him.

TimToad

There are probably some good lessons that the community could learn from being in the boy scouts. Eagle Scout and OA Brotherhood here also.

What good lessons should we derive from the scouting experience that most had? That it bred an entire generation of overly nationalistic, homophobes who grew up thinking their religion was superior to others, that atheists and agnostics were inferior and that it sheltered more than its share of pedophiles in its leadership?

I'm thinking we need to embrace the philosophies about truth, honesty, modesty, and unselfishness and drop those others before its too late.

I was a Cubs Scout, and then a Sea Scout/Explorer, the marine/outdoor adventure alternative to the land based version. Our folks while practicing Catholics, were not very dogmatic in their beliefs, so none of us embraced religion very much. After watching my mom lose an excruciatingly painful seven year long battle with cancer, the religion thing became even less practiced.

Maybe it was the times, our neighborhood, etc. but the message that seemed overtly dominant was that those different from us were bad, that we were special due to our chosen religion and only it could make us better people.