• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Something I've Noticed Mu H More In Recent Months.........

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Why is it, so many members who are asking for help, cop an attitude when things don't get answered and then blame the older members for not helping ?? In looking at almost everyone of these posters profiles, it's basically empty with less than a year's worth of experience. If you folks can't help us help you, why must you be so secretive ?? Why not help your own cause by letting us know more about your setup ?? You won't give us help, but you expect help immediately in this village.

This is a trend that bothers me. I don't know about others, but why help someone you don't know at all and does not wanna share any information. What's up with that crap ??

:welcome:

Last edited:

Billct2

I don't think I've noticed it more than before, but I don't answer many tech questions about printers.
One thing I have noticed, and this also may or may not be more than usual, is how many people post on a thread without reading (or maybe understanding) it.

Johnny Best

If you live in a tourist town Gino, you get ask directions all the time, you just smile and point them in the right direction.
But with the new car rentals all with GPS systems and phones having it also, you just get the off the beaten locations questions for directions.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I don't think I've noticed it more than before, but I don't answer many tech questions about printers.
One thing I have noticed, and this also may or may not be more than usual, is how many people post on a thread without reading (or maybe understanding) it.

Yeah, I've noticed that, also.

If you live in a tourist town Gino, you get ask directions all the time, you just smile and point them in the right direction.
But with the new car rentals all with GPS systems and phones having it also, you just get the off the beaten locations questions for directions.

I guess it's different here. I feel like I'm the tourist in some South American country. 80% of the people in the villages around here now speak Spanish, so they now own the territory. They just shrug and tell ya to go beat it, or they'll pop your a$$. Then, you get the occasional one who purposely gives ya false information, just to play with ya.

tdupster

Yeah, I've noticed that, also.

I guess it's different here. I feel like I'm the tourist in some South American country. 80% of the people in the villages around here now speak Spanish, so they now own the territory. They just shrug and tell ya to go beat it, or they'll pop your a$$. Then, you get the occasional one who purposely gives ya false information, just to play with ya.
LOL !!!!