• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Songs stuck in my head

rydods

Member for quite some time.
I was preparing designs for production and something that keeps happening, that I thought I share, and see if anyone else has the same or similar issue...

We do some work for our local YMCA and every time I need to go to their file to pull a graphic up I end up singing the D#@n Village People song. It gets mercilessly stuck in my head EVERY TIME! I think I'm going to stop taking orders from them.

That is all.

Doug Dock

I was preparing designs for production and something that keeps happening, that I thought I share, and see if anyone else has the same or similar issue...

We do some work for our local YMCA and every time I need to go to their file to pull a graphic up I end up singing the D#@n Village People song. It gets mercilessly stuck in my head EVERY TIME! I think I'm going to stop taking orders from them.

That is all.

The only way that I’ve found to remove a song from my head... hum the tune from Hawaii 5-0. Maybe 2 minutes and it’s gone.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Songs don't really get stuck in my head (might have something to do with all the holes up there) but.... at night - when I'm trying to sleep - I'll get stuck on some production or installation issue and run through it all night long. It's not always bad, every once in a while I'll come up with a good solution and use it in the morning.