• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Source for LED strips

WhiskeyMike

Hello, new user here, long time reader. Hopefully this is the right place to post this.

I'm trying to source an LED strip that is able to be bent laterally/horizontally. Vast majority of LED strips on the market bend great vertically (up and down with the strip), but I can't find anything that will bend into a 15" circle (diameter), about 45" circumference while the LED strip faces up/outward from the bend. In case it matters, I'm looking for 12v and red.

I've found "Angel eyes/Halo's" that are affixed to a hard plastic backing, but the largest size I've found is 60 or 120mm which is well short of what I need and can't be modified.

Thanks for your help.

Mike

WhiskeyMike

Thanks! That would work if I could solve the 12v-24v issue. 12v is already provided to this sign, so I'd really like to stay with that without adding additional complexity. I'll use these terms to see if I can find something similar.

Oh, I should have mentioned this earlier, but I'm looking for weatherproof rating with either ip66/ip67.

letterman7

For applications like that, typically individual pucks are used, not a strip. All you'll need to add is something to support the pucks.