• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Source for One Shot/Chromatic or Ronan Bulletin colors in Gallons

appropriate1

I've bought sign paints from a Chicago supplier for 38 years and they are suddenly under transition to new owners and cannot even say how long it will take to get a gallon of paint that is not in stock. I know, who uses paint by the gallon these days? Anyway, I am in need of a source that can ship me (preferrably) Ronan or Chromatic bulletin colors by the gallon, within a reasonable time frame. Thanks for suggestions. I am in Illinois, if it matters.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Hopefully Glantz delivers to you. They have it in bulletin or lettering.

Kottwitz-Graphics

I know, who uses paint by the gallon these days? Anyway, I am in need of a source that can ship me (preferrably) Ronan or Chromatic bulletin colors by the gallon, within a reasonable time frame. Thanks for suggestions. I am in Illinois, if it matters.

I buy a few colors of One shot by the gallon in a few instances. Usually, white and black, because I use so much...

I usually get it from Harbor Sales, but a secondary source is Pioneer Sign Supply, and NGlantz.

ChicagoGraphics

I've bought sign paints from a Chicago supplier for 38 years and they are suddenly under transition to new owners and cannot even say how long it will take to get a gallon of paint that is not in stock. I know, who uses paint by the gallon these days? Anyway, I am in need of a source that can ship me (preferrably) Ronan or Chromatic bulletin colors by the gallon, within a reasonable time frame. Thanks for suggestions. I am in Illinois, if it matters.
Who was your supplier in Chicago, Rayco? If not they carry all of those brands.

appropriate1

Thanks for replies. I ordered some from N Glantz last night. I had just forgotten about them. Rayco was supplier in Chicago, but they have been bought out and are "in transition" they say on the phone, so know one there knows what they have or when they can get it. I had no idea changing owners changed everything else. Anyway, Glantz had everything, but spread out over several stores, so not sure when at of that will get here, either. Time to start staying ahead on my inventory so we have it when we need it.