• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Source for Roland Parts

javila

Haven't posted here for a long while (years really), glad to see the forum is still on the up and up.

Onto my bottomfeeding.

I need to start replacing parts on my SC545EX can anyone recommend a trusty worthy source? I see a bunch of random parts on ebay and alibaba, but I'd rather not get stuck which cheap worthless parts.

I need to replace the pinch rollers, some dampers and need some more wipers and sponges.

Any help would be much appreciated. =)

Patentagosse

I got my refurbishing kit for SP-300 (heads,dampers, capping stations, pump...) from CMYKPARTS.com in Florida

Here's a link for you:

http://www.cmykparts.com/ROLAND-SC-545.html

'Had great service, decent pricing (I saved $1500 vs. local Roland center but it included service because they didn't want to sell me the parts... after I did the whole job myself, the printer worked as fine as day1 and I saved a lot). The guy I talked too was Victor. He took the time to lead me throught some traps, troubleshooting and great advices on how to do it and why doing it. All parts were sealed from factory and/or quality 3rd party ones. 'Ran the printer for more than 2 years after replacing all major components and never got a single issue.

The guy has been very patient with me as I'm french speaking. He gave me access code for service mode, all shortcuts to save time and advices on what to look for when removing tinny parts (flying springs...). Did the job in a half day (roughly 4 hours), as good as any tech would have. 'Been quoted $2845 for the job by Roland center and made it myself for $1500 + 4 hours. Ask me if I will call 'em again since my VS-540 warranty is now over... YOU BET! Printer's running fine but we all know someday we'll have to change parts..

petepaz

TyrrellTech is where we get ours and haven't had any problems. i believe they have a florida location

javila

I finally ordered the parts I need.

How can I tell which side should be facing to the outside for the outside rollers?