• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sourcing parts for M64s

carprinter

New member here! I work for a digital printing company and we are having trouble finding parts for one of our M-64s printers. While searching the web, I found this forum and am impressed with all the knowledge you guys share.

We are looking for ideas to source or scavenge the ink line connectors that supply ink to the heads. Our tech has told us that several are leaking air and preventing our heads from filling with ink. We are having a heck of a time finding any parts for these printers due to the whole COVID situation in addition to OKI being purchased recently.

Any help would be appreciated and we would love to support an Merchant Members that might be able to help.

Thanks in advance.

carprinter

Apparently one (or both) of the connections is not sealed. The tech told us that we need to replace them.

Attachments

• 20210325_133601.jpg
    20210325_133601.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 104

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
Mimaki now services these machines. I'd give them a call to see if they can recommend a dealer. I could probably order parts for you but we can't offer support as we are not trained on those machines.