• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sp 300 Color Help

Austin97

Can anyone help me or knows the answer to this. I design on flexi and print in versaworks. And I had a client send me her art work in a pdf. And it looked fine on flexi and when I put the cut line around it and went to go print. The white areas look like pink got dropped down. An this happens a lot when I have anything white on an image. You can see what I am talking about in the pictures I included.

Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3457.JPG
    IMG_3457.JPG
    670.1 KB · Views: 154
  • IMG_3458.JPG
    IMG_3458.JPG
    879.5 KB · Views: 141
  • IMG_3459.JPG
    IMG_3459.JPG
    615.7 KB · Views: 148

Joe House

That looks like either bi-directional calibration or horizontal calibration is off - or - your magenta head has some deflected nozzles. I don't think that has anything to do with the VW or Flexi.

Austin97

That looks like either bi-directional calibration or horizontal calibration is off - or - your magenta head has some deflected nozzles. I don't think that has anything to do with the VW or Flexi.

Thank you for your comment. But I contacted Roland DGA and spoke with the technical support and the guy on representative phone sent me some articles. And the first one I read and tried fixed the issue. It was in my settings in color management I had mine set wrong.