Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

SP 300V problem

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by LousShirtShack, May 16, 2010.

1. LousShirtShack

LousShirtShack New Member

Mar 17, 2010
    I've been printing fine for a few eeks, well I say fine but since I set the machine there has always been a slight horizontal line in the solid colors, unless I print on higher quality. I just wrote this off as a ink saving issue. Now I can't get any magenta to print. I viewed lots of post and they talk about pulling ink to the heads with a syrnge. Where do tou actually attach it to put the solution through. Oh yes, and I did a powerful clean, it told me to empty the bottle, did that but after the clean no ink was back in the bottle.

Tags:
  2. artbot

artbot Very Active Member

Feb 18, 2010
    Houston TX
    you pull ink from the line that feeds to the cap that runs to that head. on most machines there is a separator union just before that tube line goes into the pump. remember to look for small bubbles coming down the tube. if you don't get solid fluid, it is a sign of an air leak at the cap.

attached is a pic of the back of my mimaki. this is a replumb of the pump lines. takes about 30 minutes and $10 worth of parts. makes this stuff very easy at any moment you need to monitor or service the machine.

Attached Files: