• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP300V - Black leaving trailouts on solid lines

veloxgraphics

Just had a new head installed by a Roland tech... and it's ran fine for a month... now out of the blue im getting trailouts on any black line i print. Looks as if every 10 nozzles or so keep firing for a split second too long as it makes a pass, leaving little fine lines trailing out of any vertical black edge.

I've cleaned the thing, i've cleaned the encoder strip, i've ran an Env match, i've tried different media...

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

Do a very good job of cleaning the heads using swabs and EcoSol solvent. Then do a couple medium cleans...this should do fine. Basically, clean the heads

signs2trade

Ive had this problem time to time and found very small fibers stuck to the print head. Almost had to get a bright flashlight and magnifying glass to see them....funny how something as small as a single hair can mess up your whole print.
Keith