• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help SP300V printing from original to light color

anwarshah

Hello,

Does anyone know what the problem is for getting a darker print color then lighter on the same run or any as shown in the picture? It happens when the machine is powered up, starting with a dark color and getting lighter.

I've been using the same file for a long time until just now the problem started. I did re-RIP the file again.

I always do an ENT MATCH once powered up.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0841.jpg
    IMG_0841.jpg
    549.5 KB · Views: 243

unclebun

Usually when you have a lightening of a solid color as you go it means ink starvation. That can come from dampers being bad/clogged or other causes.

IsItFasst

Agree with unclebun. Though you can check your connections too just to make sure you aren't getting a vacuum leak around the seals which will cause a similar issue. But more than likely it's just time to replace your dampers.

anwarshah

Usually when you have a lightening of a solid color as you go it means ink starvation. That can come from dampers being bad/clogged or other causes.
Thank you for your input Unclebun. If it's clogged, is the solution to replace the dampers? Can the line be clogged also, if so how is it de-clogged?
Many thanks

anwarshah

Agree with unclebun. Though you can check your connections too just to make sure you aren't getting a vacuum leak around the seals which will cause a similar issue. But more than likely it's just time to replace your dampers.
Thank you IsItFasst. By seals you mean around the dampers?
Many thanks.