• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp300v wont shut down

buzby

A few days ago i noticed that the fan on my Sp300v wont switch off.
if i power down with the keypad everything switches off and lights go out as usual except that the fan keeps going, only stopping if i switch off with the main power switch on the side.
when i switch main power switch on again the fan starts straightaway even though the keypad lights are off.
everything else seems to be fine but i dont really want the fan going 24/7 so i now switch off at main switch and make sure to at least switch it back on for cleaning once a day but obviously thats not ideal.

any thoughts on a) what might be the solution and b) what might have caused it?

thanks

Dominick

A few days ago i noticed that the fan on my Sp300v wont switch off.
if i power down with the keypad everything switches off and lights go out as usual except that the fan keeps going, only stopping if i switch off with the main power switch on the side.
when i switch main power switch on again the fan starts straightaway even though the keypad lights are off.
everything else seems to be fine but i dont really want the fan going 24/7 so i now switch off at main switch and make sure to at least switch it back on for cleaning once a day but obviously thats not ideal.

any thoughts on a) what might be the solution and b) what might have caused it?

thanks

Try updating the firmware to the current version.