• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sp330v, cut alignment issues

marleyjoeb

Hey guys, need a hand. My feed setting is far off, (see image)...Making all adjustments under print/cut alignment does nothing...I have cleaned encoder, tried all ideas in manual, it seems to make no effect on correcting cut...any ideas? PS, as you can see in the image, the scan setting is perfect...

Attachments

• feed.jpg
    feed.jpg
    119.9 KB · Views: 73

Turbophein

i have a similar problem. my scan setting is off. for me to get it right i had to go -4.0mm then it was right on. But after printing and cutting a decal it was off by a 1/4" easy on the cut. so i zero'd out the scan setting and it cut perfectly... but yet the test cut is off. i don't understand myself but i will be lurking in this thread to see what others have to say.

marleyjoeb

Strange, though the Roland manuals does say after you make the settings adjustment if you run the test print again it will show the same results. It says you need to run your own file to see the adjustment. For me, no matter how I adjust, it makes no difference. SOunds like your is making a difference.