• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

SP540v - Spot color inconsistant across media

LA Cameras

When I am printing a spot color (or any not spot color as well), There will be a shift in color from left to right on the print. The right side (as I am looking at the printer) is darker than the left. Its not a lot but the projects I'm doing I have to piece panels together to make a larger graphic and it can be very noticeable depending on the color and lights on the wall.

John

CanuckSigns

when printing panels, there is an option in versaworks called "flip alternated" which flips every other panel 180 degrees so the sides that line up are always printed on the same side of the machine for this exact reason.

LA Cameras

when printing panels, there is an option in versaworks called "flip alternated" which flips every other panel 180 degrees so the sides that line up are always printed on the same side of the machine for this exact reason.

I have been overlooking that option. I'll give that a try. Thanks!