• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spacing Prints in Signlab

3dsignco

Does anyone know if there is a setting in the Print and Cut manager or in the Setup to space the prints farther apart. Like the Space Setting under the tiling options for the cutter..

What's happening is when I send multiple prints to the Mutoh it prints its Reg Marks then the End Line for the Graphtec. When I go to Cut, the Plotter will get confused as it sometimes will start reading the end line from the previous print so I end up getting a Reg mark read failure.

What I would like to do is to have a second print start 2 inches past the previous print instead of 1/2 inch. Any Ideas??? Besides manually moving the vinyl via the printer.. I will usually send a full roll of prints before I go home at night and just let it print its heart away all night.