• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spectrovue

DanielleH

I was wondering if someone else has ran into the same problem we have with trying to calibrate profiles for our printer with the Spectrovue.
We have a Mutoh Value Jet 1624, Onyx 10 Poster Shop and a Spectrovue VM-10. When we go to Media Manager in our Onyx and try to edit a profile that we are trying to use (calculating ink restrictions, etc), it won't print the swatch for the Spectrovue to read. It says 'Swatch Failed To Print'. However, if we say that we are using an Eye One, it will send the swatch to the printer to send. We've made sure that all the ports are correct, everything is clicked and defined in each section based on the directions of the printer and the Spectrovue, spoken with Mutoh and Onyx who both say they don't know what the problem is (they had remote access and still couldn't). We've tried to repair Onyx's Media Manager folder like one thread said to do (instead of removing and re-installing Onyx, although we did both) and that did not work as well.

If anyone might have any more ideas we would love the help! Thanks in advance! :thankyou: