• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Spirit Flags - 68D polyester?

2B

a local school is doing "spirit flags", 90cm x 150cm (3\' x 5\') does anyone do these or know where they can be obtained from?

what is known or claimed from the customer;

[FONT=&quot]Not sure about the QTY that they want in total this is the 1st year and they have had to make several orders since they are such a big hit.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]The flags arrive in individual plastics bags folded [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]What I do know is their latest order is a QTY of 250 and they are claiming they pay $6.05 ea. They are waiting approx. 5 weeks for the flags to arrive so they are getting them from overseas.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They flags are of a very sheer material, the end that has the white sewn hem with the 2 grommets on it has a single stitch line. [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]They flags themselves are “spirit flags” for the school and they are mounted by the end to the awnings of businesses or mounting on the inside of the business and seen through the glass.[/FONT]

Thanks