• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Spitfire mutoh

Mr Moss

Hi.can someone shed some light on this issue I am having.its on a mutoh spitfire 65
I am using flexi 8.6v2 cracked(still saving to buy the real thing)

ca1283ed77de74423fd771dabef43d92.jpg
4c883e4f0348452fdcb2475d01851a96.jpg

Sent from my ALE-L21 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

0igo

Not sure what's more funny, fact he is using cracked software or the comments haha.

Mr Moss

Not sure what's more funny, fact he is using cracked software or the comments haha.
just STFU and dont act so high and mighty if you have nothing constructive to say.
i know i am working on buying the real thing, you dont know it but i do.
full software = no hassles

Last edited:

Ahmed Samy Nagada

This has nothing to do with the rip, the vinyl has lifted up between the pinch rollers and hit the bottom of the carriage. All you have to do is align the roll properly, also you might need to lower the platen temp a little bit.

Mr Moss

This has nothing to do with the rip, the vinyl has lifted up between the pinch rollers and hit the bottom of the carriage. All you have to do is align the roll properly, also you might need to lower the platen temp a little bit.
thanks,i will keep an eye out to see if its the cause

SignProsEast

I had the same problem last week. I have a Mutoh. Here is how I fixed the issue. I stopped what I was doing and did a complete cleaning of the machine. I discovered there were little fibers on the bottom of the print head from printing banners. We PM the printer once a week but that week we had not yet. So from printing the banners we got a few little fibers from the banner material.
If this does not fix it try raising your head before printing.
Not to sound rude or anything but Flex is $50.00 a month to lease. You should try leasing it. This is nothing if you are selling prints/signs. Also my next question is, what kind of ink are you using? Are you refilling? If you don't use the right ink it can be to watery. In this business don't cut corners when it comes to software and equipment, it will only cost you in the long run.

Mr Moss

Thank you for your comment.I cant lease flexi at the moment.I saw v 8.6 going for 500usd so thats what I want to buy.i hope its legit.
On inks I use jetbest inks.I am new to this sign business so there is still a lot I need to learn.

How do you clean fibers behind the printheads,seems hard to reach

SignProsEast

Thank you for your comment.I cant lease flexi at the moment.I saw v 8.6 going for 500usd so thats what I want to buy.i hope its legit.
On inks I use jetbest inks.I am new to this sign business so there is still a lot I need to learn.

How do you clean fibers behind the printheads,seems hard to reach

I don't have the same one as you but you really should read up on everything you can on your printer. Your printer is your best friend. Think of it as your bank account, it can either make you money or cost you money! Above is a video to maybe get you started.

Terry01

remove the left hand cover and shift carriage to there. think theres another cover you remove to allow you to get at printheads easily

Mr Moss

Lol bro no one claimed anything. I just had a laugh at the other guys response. Why you so sensitive lol. You're the reason for the wall
I failed to find humor in it but cool.peace man.