• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sportswear Sublimation Patterns

Bili

Hi guys,
i am moving away from custom sportswear and am selling my collection of sportswear patterns i purchased throughout the years. contact me for more info - i kinda have all sports covered (Baseball, Football, Soccer, Basketball, IceHockey, Volleyball, Beach Volley, Handball, Rugby, Motocross, Cycling, Bowling, Crossfit, Yoga, Track and Field, T-shirts, Polos, Hoodies etc...) Male and Female Patterns for most of the stuff from Youth sizes up to 7XL.

RIch Mendoza

Hi guys,
i am moving away from custom sportswear and am selling my collection of sportswear patterns i purchased throughout the years. contact me for more info - i kinda have all sports covered (Baseball, Football, Soccer, Basketball, IceHockey, Volleyball, Beach Volley, Handball, Rugby, Motocross, Cycling, Bowling, Crossfit, Yoga, Track and Field, T-shirts, Polos, Hoodies etc...) Male and Female Patterns for most of the stuff from Youth sizes up to 7XL.

Hey i would be interested in this.
Can you send me some more details and pricing.
What was your business called? Is the sizing correct on al lthese?

Bili

Patterns are still available!
Full set of 80+ Patterns with almost any sports covered for 800$

Attachments

• motocross1.jpg
    motocross1.jpg
    181 KB · Views: 430
  • rugby1.jpg
    rugby1.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 533
  • handball1.jpg
    handball1.jpg
    164.4 KB · Views: 430
  • volleyball_men1.jpg
    volleyball_men1.jpg
    150.7 KB · Views: 389

Bili

there are actually over 120 patterns in the whole set...this weekend with an extra discount...msg me ur offer!

nate

i wanted 800 initially...msg me if u need more info
I'm asking what did the originally run for? Were they $5K and you're selling for $800? Or were they $900 and you're selling for $800? That type of thing.....

Bili

Im interested in patterns please let me know. thx
I'm asking what did the originally run for? Were they $5K and you're selling for $800? Or were they $900 and you're selling for $800? That type of thing.....
I collected it over the years and its hard to say how much i spent on them..i would say i spent 2000-2500 euros...msg me if u need more infos

Bili

some of the patterns are EU sizes and some are US but the EU patterns go up to 7XL so they are at least 5XL US

Dahan

Hi Bili,
Are you still selling the set of sportswear patterns? We're a small business with a 2-head embroidery machine, now we are moving towards sublimation to give us more capability. It sounds like your patterns might be a good fit for us.

Bili

Hi Bili,
Are you still selling the set of sportswear patterns? We're a small business with a 2-head embroidery machine, now we are moving towards sublimation to give us more capability. It sounds like your patterns might be a good fit for us.

Hello...feel free to msg me ifu need any info...the patterns are still available

Dino76

thanks for the amazing rugby patterns - as soon as i get some more orders in i will make sure i get the complete set. hope it will be still available.
greetings from germany!
dino

Bili

Dino,
Thank you for the feedback. Its always good to hear a good one like that. I havent had a chance to try all patterns so its good to get feedback like that...the last couple of days i get more inquiries about patterns...seems with all that stuff around happening people are planning on doing their own cut and sew rather than relying on others.

Dino76

Thanks for the football patterns...the samples turned out great!!!

Attachments

• received_10154487442953194.jpeg
    received_10154487442953194.jpeg
    65.3 KB · Views: 337
  • received_10154520503533194.jpeg
    received_10154520503533194.jpeg
    28.3 KB · Views: 325
  • received_10154487444923194.jpeg
    received_10154487444923194.jpeg
    152.7 KB · Views: 333
  • received_10154487444688194.jpeg
    received_10154487444688194.jpeg