• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

squeegee?

Mosh

I use the teflon 6" ones, you know the ribs are made to sharpen them. they last me a month or so before they get knicked up. Back in the day Gerber rolls used to come with squeegies, it was always fun to see what color you would get. red, blue, grey, yellow, dark blue hard ones were the best and lasted the longest. They were only 4".

Mosh

I saw a guy once with a metal screen printing squeegie and instead of the rubber screen blade it had a 3/4" think felt blade. Never seen one since, but always thought that was cool. that was 1995 or 96.

J

john1

Yeah Avery, yes Avery used to give out free squeegees in their 4 year vinyl rolls back about 6 years ago. Not sure if they do anymore, I was just starting and bought that stuff lol

The teflon ones are pretty good.

Tizz

I improvised and used perspex cut into 6" x 12" x 8mm thickness. Bought some adhesive backed felt and stuck it on the wider side. Works great!

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yep. We order them by the case for a better price. They work great for pretty much everything.

xanderortiz

We have taped the applicable Velcro to the tips of a few of our squeegees. This was meant to use on sensitive prints that we didn't want to scratch. And as a result, it is pretty much impossible to wear it down. Didn't mean to have that effect.

EDIT: The soft Velcro ;)