• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stahls Maxx Cap Press / Phoenix Mug Press For Sale

ZsVinylInc

I currently have two items for sale. They both have only been used about a dozen times and are in brand new condition. I have all of the original packaging and manuals. Both items work great. Due to economic times we had to close our business and sell our equipment. Please find a list and photos of the items available below.

Stahls Maxx Cap Press - $450 / OBO

Phoenix Mug Press - $450 / OBO

I need to move these items so I am willing to hear / accept possible fair offers. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

Attachments

• Hat Press3.jpg
    Hat Press3.jpg
    63.5 KB · Views: 172
  • Hat Press 1.jpg
    Hat Press 1.jpg
    63.6 KB · Views: 156
  • Hat Press 2.jpg
    Hat Press 2.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 159
  • Mug Press1.jpg
    Mug Press1.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 163
  • Mug Press 2.jpg
    Mug Press 2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 234

Bob Wiard

I currently have two items for sale. They both have only been used about a dozen times and are in brand new condition. I have all of the original packaging and manuals. Both items work great. Due to economic times we had to close our business and sell our equipment. Please find a list and photos of the items available below.

Stahls Maxx Cap Press - $450 / OBO

Phoenix Mug Press - $450 / OBO

I need to move these items so I am willing to hear / accept possible fair offers. If you have any questions please feel free to ask.
would you $500 for both Thanks...Bob