• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stainless ADA Signs

Signworks_WI

I have one customer how has currently some stainless ADA signs, I have no clue where they got them from and I haven't come a cross anyone of my suppliers that can do them. Anyone have anyone that they have used in the past to get custom stainless ADA signs?

StratoJet

Merchant Member
Any service center that has a StratoJet Shark flatbed printer can do ADA/Braille for you on any substrate. Our flatbeds can lay down 16 layers of ink per pass, not one per pass. A printer with moving media can not print ADA.

I can forward you a contact in your area if you pm me...

Superior_Adam

Any service center that has a StratoJet Shark flatbed printer can do ADA/Braille for you on any substrate. Our flatbeds can lay down 16 layers of ink per pass, not one per pass. A printer with moving media can not print ADA.

I can forward you a contact in your area if you pm me...
A printer with moving media can not print ADA is not a true statement. The Direct Color Systems printer has a moving bed and will print ADA signs. We do not use them but have seen them run.

Superior_Adam

Are the signs printed or do they have the push in raster beads? There is a difference between the two. I know Accent Signage sells them to where it can be drilled into metal but I am unsure of stainless.

StratoJet

Merchant Member
A printer with moving media can not print ADA is not a true statement. The Direct Color Systems printer has a moving bed and will print ADA signs. We do not use them but have seen them run.
I stand corrected, for smaller size/quantity yes, I guess I was focusing on belt feed printers, like the old HPs and others. Anyway, the point here is about looking for a printer that can do it and saving someone time looking...