• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Startup problem CJV30-160

espace-visuel

Good evening everyone,
I'm new to this forum and I hope a solution to my problem. Thank you

On the control screen, "Choose an ink type" SS21 ground OK.
"Choose an ink set" 4 color OK.
And then appears: "-M-C-Y-K," when I press OK, nothing that happens! The machine remains in this order.
NOTE: The machine was stopped for 4 months.

Please helpe me.
Cordially
A. ZEGHILECHE

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
For the initial ink change/fill it is asking you to insert the ink cartridges. It sounds like you have 1 each in slots 2, 4, 6, and 8. If you put all 4 in slots 1,3,5,7 it would probably show M-C-Y-K- and if you put all 8 in it should show MMCCYYKK. At least that what it sounds like from your post.

Do you have 2 each of CMYK SS21 ink cartridges that all have ink in them and not expired?

Also - welcome to Signs101 from the USA!

espace-visuel

For the initial ink change/fill it is asking you to insert the ink cartridges. It sounds like you have 1 each in slots 2, 4, 6, and 8. If you put all 4 in slots 1,3,5,7 it would probably show M-C-Y-K- and if you put all 8 in it should show MMCCYYKK. At least that what it sounds like from your post.

Do you have 2 each of CMYK SS21 ink cartridges that all have ink in them and not expired?

Thank you for your interest

I bave only 4 CMYK cartridges.
Must i have the 8 cartridges to operate the machine?

espace-visuel

I have only 4 CMYK cartridges.

espace-visuel

I have only 4 CMYK cartridges.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Yes you need 2 of each - 8 total cartridges. A cartridge must be in every slot for the initial ink configuration and fill up. After it goes through this initial ink configuration it can run with just 4 cartridges - however you would usually at least have empty cartridges in the other 4 slots.

espace-visuel

Yes you need 2 of each - 8 total cartridge
PHP:
s. A cartridge must be in every slot for the initial ink configuration and fill up. After it goes through this initial ink configuration it can run with just 4 cartridges - however you would usually at least have empty cartridges in the other 4 slots.

I put like you had tell me the empty cartridges in the location that remains, but to no avail, nothing that happens!

espace-visuel

Yes you need 2 of each - 8 total cartridge
PHP:
s. A cartridge must be in every slot for the initial ink configuration and fill up. After it goes through this initial ink configuration it can run with just 4 cartridges - however you would usually at least have empty cartridges in the other 4 slots.

I put like you had tell me the empty cartridges in the location that remains, but to no avail, nothing that happens!

espace-visuel

In the image dispay control of CJV30

Attachments

• IMAG0005.jpg
    IMAG0005.jpg
    87.9 KB · Views: 87
  • IMAG0006.jpg
    IMAG0006.jpg
    90.4 KB · Views: 93
  • IMAG0007.jpg
    IMAG0007.jpg
    77.6 KB · Views: 87
  • IMAG0009.jpg
    IMAG0009.jpg
    134.3 KB · Views: 116
  • IMAG0008.jpg
    IMAG0008.jpg
    87 KB · Views: 76

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Based on the pictures it is now telling you that the #2 Magenta cartridge is not able to be used and the #8 black cartridge is not being detected at all.