• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Static and my Flatbed Hybrid

MGraphics

Hello all,

I run a Dilli Neotitan 1606 like a M2 and am having alot of trouble with static as it is very dry and no moisture in the winter time here... came across staticure on the internet and was wondering if anyone has used it and what there results were?

Thanks alot and happy holidays!!!!!!

SuperSignsMP

We have used the elastic, but not the spray. It didn't work very well for us. We ended up adding humidifiers in the room and that seems to help.

Hzone15

We use Static String (google it)along with Spray.

Keeping your room at 50% humidity is key. I also like the fact that our ION bar is attached to the print carriage and not a solid bar running accross the platen.

particleman

We added an ionizer bar to our m4f and solved most all of our static issues. Older agfas and neotitans don't have any antistatic bars.

MGraphics

i am in a big open warehouse so i dont have the luxory of adjusting the humidity :( how much does one of those ionizing bars run?

anothersign

stopstatic.com seen it work wonders many times...there great but i cant speak for the rest but they do work 100% for sure

SignManiac

Static tinsel along with 91% denatured alcohol. Wiping down with the alcohol discharges the static electricity by electricuting my employees first.

ellsmako

static

Get yourself a industrial static control blower, electrostatics sells them. about 1.5 k, sounds like lot but no need for the inflammable material ( alcohol etc )
or electrocuting the workers.

100% effective and portable regardless of humiity