• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Static cling inside window facing out

klingsdesigns

Need some help. I have a customer that wants static cling made into some window clings. 6x7 inches. Only issue is the print side would be applied to the inside glass facing out. I have done these years ago and they didnt stick worth a crap. Not sure what material. Is there better material you can do this with now? Otherwise should i get the customer to do regular printed vinyl and apply to outside of glass?

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Print on clear SC, back with white vinyl. Also I think Glass Adhere comes in clear, which is a great product.

aGrainofSalt

Make sure you use clear adhesive white with the above suggestion. Can print on any PVC based lam too. We print on 3M 8518 Lam all the time with great success. If you go this route, you need to back it with clear adhesive cast.

Should add. This will stick well. This will be a PITA to remove.

klingsdesigns

I just talked to glass apeel and they said same thing would have to print and then back with white vinyl since I cant print white, and dont have latex to print on the frost. Any other options out there? Waiting on a sample roll of the clear from them.

Sindex Printing

The material I use took me 2 years to find the material that works great and I . One of my customers ordered 5500 of them once I found the material that worked. They have been used for 3 years now and still look great. I print them on a mutoh 1204 and they work great. There are a couple tricks to get them to work. 1st once they came off the printer I let them dry for at least 12 hours before cutting them, and package them loose (no extra pressure on them). There is not a profile that is built for any specific machine. I purchase the material from Veritiv Express. It is the private labeled stock from paper plus that they still have available. I'd your local location can't find it feel free to message me and I can send you the item number or contact info for the local location