• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Static With Foamcore

Stella_FB700

Need help fixing static on foamcore prints - Quick help!

Have some due projects due tomorrow AM.

Anything would help

Stella_FB700

More information/better description would help! What have you tried? What is happening? What is your humidity at?
Try getting humidity up to 55% and wiping sheets down with a static wipe.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk

Starting to think my magenta heads may need to be aligned.

Attachments

• image1 (3).JPG
    image1 (3).JPG
    37.7 KB · Views: 311

hotflyers

Knock on wood here but, I never prepare foamcore sheets.

I use the Insite Reveal, from Grimco, STRAIGHT OUT OF THE BOX on our FB700 (now three years old) and I have never had a static issue or one like you show here. We literally run the piss out of it every day and aside from wiping down my plastics (coro pvc, poly, and acrylic) with 99% alcohol, we do NO surface prep and have had the most outstanding results.

The first acrylic sign we printed is still up and looks great to this day. It gets western exposure every day from South Florida sunlight and looks snazzy still.

J

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Starting to think you need to re-read my first reply. Other than guessing that you have an HP FB700 by your user name, we have literally nothing to work off to help you. Asking for help while not providing ANY information at all, will provide results on par with the level of effort that you've put into your post.

Good luck.
LOL....for real...

"Help me fix my thing....it's not thinging right...."

• Agree
Reactions: Bly