• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stick Man Family

mander0104

I'm sure some of you have seen it...or even cut it yourself...but i've often seen little stickman family decals on the back of ppl's vehicles and now they even have it on FACEBOOK. Does anyone know where to get this vector art?:Canada:

mander0104

I'm sorry...i'm a little slow...
was that sarcasm like..."don't try and draw them whatever you do"...because what i asked was so stupid?

grafxxx

no seriously thou a girl/women in Cali invented them. you would just be better off drawing them your self. i did't with a thick sharpie then scanned it then vectored it.
~mike

mander0104

Sorry..i missed the link...But ok.. i got the point...don't draw them! LOL
So...does anyone know where to find them then??? LOL!

PMG

heres 2 sets that were posted on these forums a wile back !!!! open in Flexi and cut till your hearts content !!!!

Attachments

• Stick%20Family[1].pdf
    216.3 KB · Views: 254
  • stick_family_2.pdf
    38 KB · Views: 244

Git-R-Done

Google has a few as well that just need a cut line put to them then off ya go. I still think it would be easier to draw yourself, plus they would be "yours".