• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Sticker and Decal Material

Outlawsignz

Hey guys - been surfing through the forums a bit here and cannot find a similar thread - apologies if this one has been covered before somewhere.

I use a JV-33 54" Mimaki solvent ink printer, with a matching 54" plotter

I have been looking for a single print, non lam material for decals and stickers - I do a ton of them. I have seen the stuff in stores, or supplied from actual sticker companies that, when peeled off the backing, has a faint kind of metallic look to it. No lam and kinda feels a little like a thin poly???
I have been trying to find out what this stuff is called and where to get it (I am in Canada)

Any ideas or knowledge someone has would be a huge help - currently just doing the vinyl thing - some with and some without the lam

Thank you in advance for any feedback!!

Dave

CanuckSigns

That material is generally called label stock, I've never seen it for large format solvent printers, I know you can print on it on the Gerber Edge. They are most likley screen printed usually