• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stickers (decals)?

phototec

Stickers (decals)?

I have a customer in a band that I usually make banners for, they want 100 - 4" round stickers to pass out at their gigs, my question is this something that soul be be laminated, or just printed with Eco-Sol Max ink and it will last as long as a sticker should?

Any suggestions will be appreciated, Thanks

TomK

Stickers (decals)?

I have a customer in a band that I usually make banners for, they want 100 - 4" round stickers to pass out at their gigs, my question is this something that soul be be laminated, or just printed with Eco-Sol Max ink and it will last as long as a sticker should?

Any suggestions will be appreciated, Thanks

We sell a ton of stickers per month, from 1" to 5", for hardhats, cars, etc, and we do not laminate them. We use thermal or latex to print them.

No complaints yet, but check back with me in a couple/few years.

If I had to laminate them, I would use liquid and just spray a coat on em.

niksagkram

For something that is going to be given away, and probably thrown out, or stuck in a drawer somewhere, I would use an economical vinyl and no lam!

Mark

2B

For something that is going to be given away, and probably thrown out, or stuck in a drawer somewhere, I would use an economical vinyl and no lam!

Mark

+1 done it before and usually in this case they are more interested in price over durability

Jwalk

I would agree with the general consensus forget about lam, half of them are going straight into the garbage. What a world we live in . Why dont you cut him a deal and tell him you can throw them out in the garbage and cut out the middle man.:Big Laugh