• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

STICKERS for laptops and cars

pixelsplanet

Hi guys!

I was just wondering if anyone has some advice on where to buy rolls of vinyls for making stickers that can be put on laptops and/or cars. I'm not talking about wraps, just little cute stickers teenagers like to put on all their stuff.

Right now I have a few unknown rolls that cut great and look fantastic after I weed them, but I have no idea what brand they are. I also have some Avery rolls which I hate! They didn't cut smoothly and don't feel as nice.

So I'm looking to better some stock of vinyl rolls and just looking for someone to point me in the right direction.

Thanks in advance!

Grimco Housebrand Briteline makes a cheap white vinyl, and so does every other distributor. Alot of them are very similar if not an identical product. Briteline IM 3203 is the white i believe.

MrTopgun21

What about GreenStar Outdoor from USCutter?

We use GreenStar on some jobs that the customer isn't planning on it lasting for years. It actually cuts and weeds well.
I was impressed considering how cheap it is. I wouldn't use it on long term stuff though.