Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Stickers... who does them here?

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by Sideshow, Aug 19, 2011.

1. Sideshow

Sideshow Member

Aug 15, 2010
    Who on here also prints stickers. Im not talking about sticking a roll of 641 in and print / contour that, I mean actual paper backed indoor/outdoor full color?

I have a local fire dept wanting some made through me, since Im wrapping their truck...but I dont make them myself, so Id like to sub out to someone on here rather then turn them away!

1000 3" circle is what they are wanting

Tags:
  2. daenterpri

daenterpri Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Coeur d'Alene, ID
    I make stickers, but I'm not sure what you mean by "sticking a roll of 641 in and print / contour that, I mean actual paper backed indoor/outdoor full color"

I print/cut stickers and do die-cut stickers.

3. Sideshow

Sideshow Member

Aug 15, 2010
    What I meant was, sure, I can stick a oracal 641 roll of vinyl and just print out, contour cut, then cut them out to individual stickers, but I hate making stickers like that for customers in qty... one offs or a couple I do like that, but I never did, nor will do a large order like that myself

4. Sideshow

Sideshow Member

Aug 15, 2010
    PM sent, I explained differnt there...sorry I cant always get thoughts in words best...lol

5. Salmoneye

Salmoneye Very Active Member

Oct 22, 2009
    Send em to a flexo printer.