• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stickers... who does them here?

Sideshow

Who on here also prints stickers. Im not talking about sticking a roll of 641 in and print / contour that, I mean actual paper backed indoor/outdoor full color?

I have a local fire dept wanting some made through me, since Im wrapping their truck...but I dont make them myself, so Id like to sub out to someone on here rather then turn them away!

1000 3" circle is what they are wanting

daenterpri

I make stickers, but I'm not sure what you mean by "sticking a roll of 641 in and print / contour that, I mean actual paper backed indoor/outdoor full color"

I print/cut stickers and do die-cut stickers.

Sideshow

What I meant was, sure, I can stick a oracal 641 roll of vinyl and just print out, contour cut, then cut them out to individual stickers, but I hate making stickers like that for customers in qty... one offs or a couple I do like that, but I never did, nor will do a large order like that myself