• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stika SX-15

captainpete

I have Cutchoice software somewhere in storage, I would like to try it again, I never got it to work, I am trying to find a way to import EPS file but exporting them as a BMP from Adobe or Corel makes the image distorted. Can anyone email me the original version of Cutchoice or help with my EPS dilemma? thanks, Pete :thumb:

captainpete

Maybe distorted was the wrong description, not clean,sharp as the eps file is, you know when you change files to bmps they get pixelated? kinda like that, I know there is a way to import eps files to Dr Stika, I appreciate your response., I have Adobe and Corel but have never tried to send those files to my plotter.

WVB

Dr. Stika will cut ai or eps files... I use to have a SX-12 back in the day. However, not sure what you are trying to do with the bmp files because a SX-15 can not do anything with them...

captainpete

well, when I cut letters I can just do it in Dr. Stika, when I want to bring in a graphic from another program sometimes I cant just copy it and then paste it, sometimes I have to export it/save it and then try and open it in Dr. Stika.