• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Stretched fabric material

Ed's Sign

Edward S.
Hello Everyone!

I have a customer looking to replicate a sign they have been using in a large seamless (unlit) frame for a retail store. The material appears to be a nylon type fabric with a printable coating similar to a canvas material. they have rubber strips running down the edges that are sewn into the material and are pressed into a groove on the frame to hold the print taught. I spoke with our normal material supplier and they are trying to find a solution for me, but i thought I would check here for recommendations as well. Also I am having a hard time finding a resource for the rubber strips, has anyone produced anything like this before that might be able to help me out? Thankfully I have some time for this as they wont need to install their signage for a several weeks, but I'd like to have all of my ducks in a row when they are ready to order. I currently have a Roland vs-540 and an HP Z6100 so the material would have to work with one of these machines, preferably the HP since I tend to get better quality prints from it.

Thanks!
Harry

attachment.php
attachment.php

Attachments

• Material_2.jpg
    Material_2.jpg
    100.7 KB · Views: 181
  • Material_3.jpg
    Material_3.jpg
    58.6 KB · Views: 160
Last edited: