• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

strong adhesive

james2

can anyone suggest a vinyl that will stay adhered to plywood? I am adhering 8" vinyl squares and some of the edges are lifting off. After I apply the vinyl, I coat it with a polyurethane to give it a glossy look and hopefully help seal the edges the prevent it from lifting. Most work but some do not. I am using a 3mil vinyl and a 6 mil vinyl. The 3 mil is a wrap vinly. I was thinking that there must be a vinyl with a strong adhesive out there. What about the vinyl that adheres to brick walls? any help? thx!

james2

has anyone tried:
mactac rebel high tac,
cocept motor mark grip
orajet 3951 ht,
mac street rap,

these are all offered by fellers and all seem to have high tac.

Custom_Grafx

The added benefit - if you ever knock a thief unconscious... just wrap his torso/arms in the stuff. Even the hospital will have problems getting him out.

OC Signs

need to finish plywood in some to make it non pourus, like prime and paint. Or just use a paint stencil mask and paint the letters