• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Study Cont. - Left Brain - Right Brain Test

GWSigns

In keeping witht he thread on study and what was discussed, just for kicks I went online and took an informal Left brain/Right brain evaluation -

http://testyourself.psychtests.com/testid/3178

Here are my results:
When it comes to who calls the shots in your head, it appears as though your right hemisphere takes charge. You're intuitive and spontaneous, preferring to take a much more "hands-on" approach to life. There are times when you may be a little scatter-brained and disorganized, but it's not like you do it on purpose - with so much out there to explore and so many things to do, it can sometimes be hard to keep track of everything!
Not one to care or worry about the little details, it's the "big picture" in life that matters most to you. When it comes to following rules or making decisions, you don't really have to go through the whole thinking process; you prefer to rely on your gut rather than logic. This may not make sense to some people, but you've probably always been the type of person who's willing to go out on a limb, basing your decisions and actions on nothing but a hunch. You are often drawn to the abstract and mysterious, and enjoy figuring things out on your own. Being a visually-oriented person, you are likely much more adept at expressing yourself through actions or designs rather than words.
All in all, your right-brain nature creates an insatiable desire in you to explore and understand why things are the way they are and what they could be. You refuse to be a passive observer, and will jump on every opportunity you can to mix things up and create a design of what life is meant to be: an endless and exciting adventure.

Have fun as you take a coffee break or fill a gap as the printer is running!

gabagoo

I rate 54.... I will admit that sometimes you can't really answer multiple choice questions 100% accurately as they don't have enough variables to choose from, but then I guess that would make it more work for those that designed it.
In the end the description of me is fairly accurate.

GWSigns

I rate 54.... I will admit that sometimes you can't really answer multiple choice questions 100% accurately as they don't have enough variables to choose from, but then I guess that would make it more work for those that designed it.

I agree with you and it was one of the very frustrating things I discovered as I began my psychology studies. The more I got into the studies, the more I discovered, they limit the possible answers for a reason - they are either trying to skew results, or they don't want too many middle of the road results - many of the studies I read about wanted as black/white an answer as they could obtain.

Me personally, I love the gazillion shades inbetween - far more fascinating!

JBusch260

Right at 50! I'll take it. Thanks for the link!

"Both your right and left hemisphere seem to have reached a level of perfect harmony - rather than trying to dominant each other, they work together to create a unique and well-balanced "you". Your spontaneous, impulsive, and free-flowing right brain creates an exciting and adventurous world, while you left brain helps you make sense of it and keep track of everything.
When faced with a problem or a tough decision, you're not only able to break things down and make an informed and sensible choice, but you're also not afraid to go with your gut when necessary. You tend to express your individuality both in words and actions, and although you're perfectly comfortable running on a schedule or planning things ahead of time, there are occasions when you love to throw in a little spontaneity.
Your balanced outlook and approach to life creates a desire in you to not only understand the world, but to also take it in your hands and mold it as you see fit. With both your right and left hemispheres working together to guide you, you are able to understand yourself and life in general from so many wonderful perspectives."

ddubia

Both your right and left hemisphere seem to have reached a level of perfect harmony - rather than trying to dominant each other, they work together to create a unique and well-balanced "you". Your spontaneous, impulsive, and free-flowing right brain creates an exciting and adventurous world, while you left brain helps you make sense of it and keep track of everything.
When faced with a problem or a tough decision, you're not only able to break things down and make an informed and sensible choice, but you're also not afraid to go with your gut when necessary. You tend to express your individuality both in words and actions, and although you're perfectly comfortable running on a schedule or planning things ahead of time, there are occasions when you love to throw in a little spontaneity.
Your balanced outlook and approach to life creates a desire in you to not only understand the world, but to also take it in your hands and mold it as you see fit. With both your right and left hemispheres working together to guide you, you are able to understand yourself and life in general from so many wonderful perspectives.

Locals Find!

Me too!

Overall Result
spacer.gif
graph_arrow.gif
spacer.gif
graph_slider_general.gif

Both your right and left hemisphere seem to have reached a level of perfect harmony - rather than trying to dominant each other, they work together to create a unique and well-balanced "you". Your spontaneous, impulsive, and free-flowing right brain creates an exciting and adventurous world, while you left brain helps you make sense of it and keep track of everything.
Your balanced outlook and approach to life creates a desire in you to not only understand the world, but to also take it in your hands and mold it as you see fit. With both your right and left hemispheres working together to guide you, you are able to understand yourself and life in general from so many wonderful perspectives.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I got an unexpected screen at the end of my test.
I think my left brain may not like my right brain very much....

wayne k
guam usa

Attachments

• gibberish.png
    gibberish.png
    66.6 KB · Views: 87

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
BAM! I nailed a perfect "50"...just as I had suspected. I love living my life betwixt both halves!

JB

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
For those of us who hover around the middle, I'd be interested in knowing how many are business owners or managers. That would explain a lot. And yes, I'm an owner, entrepreneur and innovator...neatly packaged in a "one man show".

JB

OldPaint

i guess 75 is pretty good.........hummmmm
All in all, your right-brain nature creates an insatiable desire in you to explore and understand why things are the way they are and what they could be. You refuse to be a passive observer, and will jump on every opportunity you can to mix things up and create a design of what life is meant to be: an endless and exciting adventure.
NOW...
i have to add some information here. since i was a PSYCH student, and worked in drug/alcohol rehab, knowing the RIGHT QUESTIONS to ask those wanting help, and knowing the "expected" answers was part of the psych training. so i sorta have an unfair advantage when doing these tests. if you want to take a really tough one look up the MMPI http://www.reference.com/motif/society/mmpi-test-online 567 QUESTIONS))))))
being right brain or left brained is easy to figure.
LEFT HANDED PEOPLE are RIGHT BRAINED
RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE are LEFT BRAINED.
AMBIDEXTROUS use both sides equally.
I AM LEFT HANDED, with any tools, pen, brush. but i mouse RIGHT HANDED)))

Vinylman

i guess 75 is pretty good.........hummmmm
NOW...
i have to add some information here. since i was a PSYCH student, and worked in drug/alcohol rehab, knowing the RIGHT QUESTIONS to ask those wanting help, and knowing the "expected" answers was part of the psych training. so i sorta have an unfair advantage when doing these tests. if you want to take a really tough one look up the MMPI http://www.reference.com/motif/society/mmpi-test-online 567 QUESTIONS))))))
being right brain or left brained is easy to figure.
LEFT HANDED PEOPLE are RIGHT BRAINED
RIGHT HANDED PEOPLE are LEFT BRAINED.
AMBIDEXTROUS use both sides equally.
I AM LEFT HANDED, with any tools, pen, brush. but i mouse RIGHT HANDED)))

Joe, Joe, Joe
The test is NOT about your age!!:ROFLMAO::guido: