• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Sublimation Inks

captainron19

I have a SG-400 Printer and have been using genuine Sawgrass Inks but I am getting tired of paying so much money for the ink to fill my printer. I actually went and bought a set of no name inks for the SG-400 on ebay today for $65 (coming from China) Even if i use it as a test to see if they work as good as the Sawgrass Inks.

My main question is. Has anyone switched to a re-fillable ink system for the SG-400 and how well does it work and which one are you using?

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I have done it multiple times, but not in that specific machine. It should be illegal for Sawgrass to charge what they do for those inks!

Solventinkjet

DIY Printer Fixing Guide
I always hear good things about J Teck inks. We don't do a lot of dye sub but I fix a lot of their machines and that is the one that comes up the most it seems.