• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

sublimation paper treatment affect certain inks

MuhammadOsta

I wonder if someone here know about the sublimation paper coating treatment (it's coated with certain chemical).
lately, i tried a new transfer paper which gave a very good transfer rate you can barely see any ink on paper after transferring to fabric, and the colors on fabric were amazing! the only problem is the yellow seems to blur on paper.. not accurate.

i tried changing profiles, the problem seems the same in any profile i choose. i have to decide if i still want to purchase this kind of paper.. i really like the results but this yellow issue is killing me. the ink dry normally even at 28C dry very fast than the old paper i used to have.

can i get rid of this problem if i changed the ink? does anyone here tried this before? i know this is a long shot, but i have to decide by next week, the paper price is super cheap comparing to the results!

(i use original mimaki inks Sb53)