• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Substrate presets

Signarama Josh

We have a HP 360 Latex printer and using ONYX 12 rip program, I am new to this printer and the people who used it before me are no longer available, we have 2 of these printers and the both don't contain the same substrate library, I am trying to have them match so that it doesn't cause any future issues, I found how to add the substrate preset on ONYX but from what I understand the HP should of copied the new information into the printers substrate library but it hasn't, Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for the helpl.

Christian @ 2CT Media

We have a HP 360 Latex printer and using ONYX 12 rip program, I am new to this printer and the people who used it before me are no longer available, we have 2 of these printers and the both don't contain the same substrate library, I am trying to have them match so that it doesn't cause any future issues, I found how to add the substrate preset on ONYX but from what I understand the HP should of copied the new information into the printers substrate library but it hasn't, Anyone know what I am doing wrong?

Thanks for the helpl.
We actually do it the opposite way. We create them in the printer, then copy it to other printers through the ews. Then we linearize all machines.

In onyx you have to poll the machines to make sure all the media presets import.