• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions Suggestions for Fine Art Paper for HP 365 Latex Printer

Kaitlin Boisvert

I'm looking for a fine art paper that I can use on my HP 365 latex printer. I have a client that wants some reprints of her art that she normally has printed on a watercolor type paper. She wants a little texture on the surface and then I need to deckle the edge. Does anyone have any suggestions? TIA!

Hi there! Did you solved your “quest” for watercolor paper ? Last mont I’ve had a client who wanted to reproduce it’s watercolors to a specific paper - hahnemühle bamboo mixed media paper. I’ve created a profile on our latex360. It printed ok. As it’s not coated it soaks up some ink, so some detail is lost. Also as it soaks the ink it gets dull colors, this can be fixed by spraying glossy varnish as finisher, it will enhance the colors. I still need to improve the media profile to get more detailed printing, but it works pretty ok.
Regards

Enviado do meu iPad usando o Tapatalk