• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions for printing a vehicle wrap

crny1

I am currently traveling and away from my printer for 3 more weeks installing and oding various things. THe design for my truck is finished and needs printed. Not being near the printer is keeping that from happening. I have used weprintwraps.com beofre (no complaints with them) but was curious if there are any others out there that will print the wrap for me at a good price. Obviosly I am not going to pay near retail price because I will just wait for my return to print myself. The material will be averly 1105 with 1360 matte laminate. Any suggestions or takers?
Thanks in advance.

2B

there are several MM here that does wrap grade printing.

Signs365 is an option, but they do not use Avery

wildside

What is the hurry to print it then? If you aren't around to print or install it, why pay someone more to do what you can do yourself when you get back to your shop?

crny1

What is the hurry to print it then? If you aren't around to print or install it, why pay someone more to do what you can do yourself when you get back to your shop?
Mainly because the printer is backed up with paying customers when I return. I am a 1 man band and would rather put them first instead of my personal stuff, though this is a advertisement wrap for me also. Where I am at currently I have a facility and the time to apply it while I am here. No big deal and not the end of the world by anymeans, just willing to pay (for the right price) for the convience is all.

there are several MM here that does wrap grade printing.

Signs365 is an option, but they do not use Avery
Correct and I only use Avery and thats what I am use to for installs so I want to stick with that.
Didnt know if anyone had preferences with certain MM here or knew of one inparticular that is cheaper than the other.

At the end of the day, it isnt a big deal.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Printing could be set up before you leave for the day and let run for a couple hours, ready to lam the next morning. You shouldn't put off something like this just because of paying customers. Now the wrapping itself....that's another topic. If you don't have anyone else there, you probably really should sub out the entire job.

Texas_Signmaker

Very Active Signmaker
Why pick this guys situation apart?

I tried avery the other day and its nice. Get a sample from S365 and try some 3M wrap material before doing the whole thing...they ship fast. They are a good outsourcer to have in your back pocket

crny1

Printing could be set up before you leave for the day and let run for a couple hours, ready to lam the next morning. You shouldn't put off something like this just because of paying customers. Now the wrapping itself....that's another topic. If you don't have anyone else there, you probably really should sub out the entire job.
I am aware of this BUT, I am 600 miles from my printer. I do not return home every night. That would be a hefty commute.