• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Summa F1612 Conveyor Belt Depth Mapping?

Santimus

Hi everybody! I recall there being something in the software for the summa flatbed that maps out the variances in depth on the cutting area to give a better cut but I cant seem to find it. It migth've been on another machine, but I figured I'd ask here because I'm not finding it it myself. Thanks!

deadline

Hey friend. I would give Summa a call, they're techs are pretty quick at answering my questions. Or getting back to me with an answer.

PHILJOHNSON

Sales Manager
Hello Aegissol,

This table profiling is done using Summa Axis Control software. You can download a copy of the here - F Series Drivers, Firmware, & Software | F1612, F1330, F2630 Downloads and the Axis Control program is included with the "flatbed cutter tools". You are welcome to contact our support team as well if we can help. The number for support is (800)323-9766. If I can be of assistance you are welcome to contact me via email at philj@airmark.com.

Best regards,

Phil Johnson
Airmark Corporation