• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

summa flexicut

floater302

Ive only used summa cutter and I decided to try to flexicut around all my items but it seems like summa will only flexcut my contour cuts, anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

FrankW

FlexCut can be activated by the software, and in the cutter itself. If your software (you doesn't mention which one you use) do not have a setting for flexcut on regular contours, you could try to activate Flexcut Plotter based. It still could happen that your software oversteer this setting, but e. g. Flexi allows to deactivate tool defaults.

Chasez

You should be able to use winplot (which comes with summa products if im not mistaken) and you should be able to set it in there (select which line to flexcut and which to contour cut). I've really only used the flexcut option through onyx cutserver here so not too sure how to do it the other way.

You can check with summa support, their support team is pretty good. When I had questions about it they answered right away and walked me through getting the flexcut running.

Chaz

floater302

Sorry I forgot to add the software I use, I use flexi 12(cloud) and vinyl master and I did activate it through my summa cut control and that's when it cuts all my contour cuts as flexicut.