• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S2 120 t series

Mata

Hi

I just purchased an S2 120 t series,
. I actually went to collect a d120 but when I arrived it was a S2 120 t series.

It's a 2013 model and being a Graphtec man, I don't know much about the summa brand but have the models changed over the last few years?

I actually need a 1600mm model but this came up and it was local so I bought it on a wim

Attila Nagy

Hi

I just purchased an S2 120 t series,
. I actually went to collect a d120 but when I arrived it was a S2 120 t series.

It's a 2013 model and being a Graphtec man, I don't know much about the summa brand but have the models changed over the last few years?

I actually need a 1600mm model but this came up and it was local so I bought it on a wim

You are Lucky, You just Got one of the best cutter you can have, I can give you a S class 140D for it

Mata

Thanks

As soon as I see it I thought this is not right but had bought it blind.

I bought it based on the item listed as a d120 with Lan, I believe the lan port was introduced quite late on so I thought it was a good one to go for and turns out I was right.

Now to learn how to use it compared to years of Graphtec use.

ikarasu

I havent used a Summa much... just a few times in a demo. But if you've used a graphtec for years... picking up on the summa wont be hard. It has a few different terminologies, and being a Tangential instead of drag knife there will be a few other things to learn... But it's a great machine, cant go wrong with it! Grats on it.