• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Summa S2 140

PrimeGraphix

Hello,

I'm having problem with my Flexi Sign 19 with my summa cut. The Production Manager is not pick up the polls size of my material. When we restart the system everything is good but after a few hours, when we change the material sizing the PM doesn't pick up the material size. We have to restart it again. Please help. Thanks

Todd Jelle

Ha! Yes it must be a thing. I am guessing you running an older summa serial plotter on Flexi 19 on win 7 or 10.
I have the same issue here & its intermittent. Happens out of the blue, minutes, hours or days. Sometimes have to close flexi & re-start. even sometimes have to reboot computer after just cutting after 5 minutes.
Flexi basicly wouldn't help saying its an interface issue with win 7. we have serial cards & that resolved most of it,but it still happens

Summa says its a flexi & or windows issue, as we have seen the same tryin suuma's cutter control. ...sometimes it doesn.t see the port.
I think its windows. easy to resolve, just buy a newer cutter with a USB port, yeah sure, $$$$

Last edited: