• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

super bowl 1/2 time maybe it's just me but the........

RMXGRAPHIX

WHO SUCKS. I think Pete slept thru band practice today. Rodger just came off a 3 day drunk .... The "pants on the ground" guy sounds better

jiarby

looks like they had some ringers playing the real parts in the back while the geezers pranced up front

rcook99

It would have been better if they just played and didn't sing.

Had to explain to my kids that they are the same age as there grandfather at 65-66yrs old. LMAO

gabagoo

at one point I was pretty sure Roger Daltry's lips were not in sync with what I was hearing!!!

Bradster941

I loved the extended stage graphics.

I assume it was color LEDs.

Programing that display for 360 degrees, well, the programmer(s) did a
really nice job IMHO...

Brands Imaging

i think you are all on acid....i think they rocked and were on point after all these years...

and yes..the LED's were AMAZING!!!

Salmoneye

They don't pay the acts, they work for free publicity. It's probably all that they could get. I bet there were mosh pits going on at all the rest homes across the country. Who was spending millions on ads? Junk food, crappy light American beer, IT companies, web sites... Why cater to the 60 somethings that are probably just as sick of this outdated music as everyone else? I am 40 and they shouldn't cater to me either. Older men are not going to stop watching football, they need to cater to their new demographic and interest new fans. I don't even like football but I thought that the show was a 'fail'.

threeputt

They should not have taken the gig. Go out when you're still on top.

During the first song, I thought to myself, OMG, he's not hitting the notes. This is bad. Looked around the room and others were shaking their heads, so I knew it wasn't just me.

They were an embarrasment. Truly rocked at one time, though.

Slamdunkpro

While I agree that the show was mediocre at best, don't be too harsh. At one point early in the show Daltry was tapping his ear and gesturing at what appeared to be the sound techs. I suspect that his ear monitors cut out. I don't think he could hear himself for over half the show. Townshend however, has clearly lost his voice / hearing / both.

J Hill Designs

Kinda looked like the same thing happened to queen latifah in the beginning - she tapped her ear bud thing then just took it out...

mark in tx

That was the son of Ringo Starr playing the drums.

I guess some of you complaining about how they played haven't seen them play live in a long time. They were never the tightest live band, they pretty much always played like that.
But yeah, the voices are almost gone, and the mixdown was horrible.
The stage was pretty cool.

Marlene

every since Janet Jackson's wardrobe malfunction, they have been going with what they think is safe entertainment so I guess a bunch of 90 year olds playing on stage seemed OK. worse thing that could have happen is a Depends might go flying out if one of them tripped.