• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

super cool time waster - sketch

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
If you have a Wacom tablet or similar the site DOES support pressure. Push harder on the pen and the lines become thicker

Edit: Nevermind it is related to speed of mouse/pen, NOT pressure

Last edited:

Marlene

what's cooler than drawing yourself is clicking on any of the featured drawings and watching them be drawn...I can see myself doing nothing much forthe rest of the day

ddarlak

Go Bills!
now, if i owned that site.......

i'd make it where you can buy prints of either what you made or someone else made....

the artist could get a piece of the pie, making more artist's go there.......

i can see it now.... odopod201.....

the site would be huge!!!!

money....money....money......

The Vector Doctor

Chief Bezier Manipulator
what's cooler than drawing yourself is clicking on any of the featured drawings and watching them be drawn...I can see myself doing nothing much forthe rest of the day

Yes, that is probably the coolest part. Apparently it records your drawings for playback

If only we could have seen the masters work done the same way - Davinci, Picasso..

joeshaul

Reminds me of some graffiti sites my brother used to visit. They even had shared canvas's and crap on some of them.

Artildawn

now, if i owned that site.......

i'd make it where you can buy prints of either what you made or someone else made....

the artist could get a piece of the pie, making more artist's go there.......

i can see it now.... odopod201.....

the site would be huge!!!!

money....money....money......

unfortunately they may be making money but the artists are entitled to squat. from the site:
Odopod Rights to Your Posting. Your User Generated Content is not confidential or proprietary. You grant to Odopod a non-exclusive, non-revocable, worldwide, perpetual right to use your User Generated Content in any manner or media now or later known without limitation including but not limited to the right to sublicense and assign and commercialize without any compensation due to you.