• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

supplier for screen printed signs

G

Ginger

I am looking for a supplier for screen printed signs. More specifically:
qty: 65-100
size: 18"x30"
double sided

I would like to have some options for the substrate. These are for a Realtor, so I am debating between:

opaque coroplast
scooter board
hardboard

pictures of existing sign and proposed new signage.

Thank You!

Attachments

• 02.06.jpg
    02.06.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 116
  • 11.18.jpg
    11.18.jpg
    44.8 KB · Views: 120

Locals Find!

supersigns.biz they are merchant members here. They are the best for screenprinting any signs.

Edit: For Real Estate signs you wanna use either coroplast or aluminum. As I sell Real Estate signs almost excursively I have found these are the only two materials that work at all.

If you really want to save money though on signs get them flatbed printed right to the coroplast. The cost is way less and the look is nice. You can make a great profit on them then.

royster13

Adtechia do you get a better deal from merchant members than most....Last couple orders of corpolast I sold, I bought from an internet seller at lower "net" cost than "wholesale" prices.....

Locals Find!

I avoid most "internet sellers" as you have called them. Most of those companies fund terrorists.

There are a few companies I deal with that I have found that are not members here. However, with the exception of 1 they were members here at one time or another.

I worry mostly about the quality and turnaround time of the product then I compare price. A Low price is only as good as long as the product lasts. I refuse to sell garbage just because I can make an extra couple of bucks. Its my reputation at stake at the end of the day.

D&Tgraphics

i45 and supersigns are great for screenprinting. Typesrtries is great for the flatbed printing. I have jobs going with all 3 of them right now. :rock-n-roll: You can find them all in the Merchant Directory.