• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Supplier for SummaSign 750 blade holder

JTMarketingofSC

Hello, I just got a used SummaSign T750 that has been sitting in an office for a while now. I hate to sound cheap but I was looking for the blade holder and a few blades just to see if it works at all. I'd hate to spend the $150 if it's not all that it needs (as the previous owner said). Does anyone have one sitting up or have a good source for cheap? Also I have some type of a serial key for CASmate-Pro so is there a trial download for that program?
I really appreciate any and all help with this. Thanks so much in advance.

~Teresa:thankyou:

Pat Whatley

Download a trial version of Corel Draw, from the Summa website download WinPlot and the drivers for your plotter. Install everything and send a test file to the plotter. It the head moves back and forth and the rollers are rolling then theres a very good chance the thing works.

If you have a problem call the Summa tech support line. Those people are UNBELIEVABLY helpful and quick to call you back.

Parts are all available here: http://www.summastore.com/accessories_detail.php?category_id=1

letterman7

Depending on how well the previous owner kept parts together you should have a pen insert for it as well. Chuck the pen in place and run a test off the main panel. Press the menu guide (looks like a file folder) button until the message 'user config1' is displayed. Press the down arrow key until you get to 'knife pressure'. Press 1 to test - the head should make a 1" square with an X in the middle. You can watch to see if the head rotates if it's set up in tangential mode or not. If the unit goes through the motions you can assume that it works just fine.

JTMarketingofSC

Thanks!

Hi letterman7 & Pat, I really appreciate the time you took in helping me. It's a big help. :thankyou:

I've been using CorelDraw for a few years now with print graphics so it's nice to know it works so well with signmaking too. :)
I look forward to learning this and being helpful to you in the future hopefully. :tongue:

Thanks again,
Teresa

Simon Duggan

Hello, I just got a used SummaSign T750 that has been sitting in an office for a while now. I hate to sound cheap but I was looking for the blade holder and a few blades just to see if it works at all. I'd hate to spend the $150 if it's not all that it needs (as the previous owner said). Does anyone have one sitting up or have a good source for cheap? Also I have some type of a serial key for CASmate-Pro so is there a trial download for that program?
I really appreciate any and all help with this. Thanks so much in advance.

~Teresa:thankyou:
Hi I know this is a long shot as this post is very old but do you still have the serial key for Casmate Pro

Simon